Welcome to WSRA
The Washington State Recycling Association is a nonprofit membership organization that has been dedicated to supporting waste reduction, reuse, recycling, and composting in Washington since 1976.
Our members come from all sectors of the industry — collection, processing, manufacturing, vendors, consulting, education and outreach, government, and nonprofits. WSRA provides tools and resources, industry news and trends, educational workshops and conferences, legislative advocacy, and a large and resourceful network of people and organizations that work together to advance waste reduction practices and policies around the state.
The Benefits of Membership
Being a member of Washington State Recycling Association has many benefits. Some of these include:
- Access to best management practices of increasing recycling in your business or community
- Networking with hundreds of colleagues in one of the most collaborative groups of recycling professionals in the nation
- Promotion of your business via WSRA’s website, weekly digest, press releases, and social media channels
Interested in joining our Board?
The Washington State Recycling Association is seeking candidates to fill vacancies in its Board of Directors. Board candidates must be members in good standing who are willing to commit 8 - 12 hours per month to working on WSRA activities. If chosen, the candidate would complete the term remaining of the member whose vacancy they are filling.
Being part of the WSRA Board of Directors is a great way to help set the direction for the association's work and is rewarding, educational, and lots of fun!
A packet of information about serving on the WSRA board is HERE.
The timeline to fill these vacancies are as follows:
- The application deadline is January 2, 2022.
- The current WSRA Board reviews applications and votes on three candidates at its January 20th meeting.
- New members begin February 1, 2022, and will fill out unexpired terms of the board vacancy they are filling.
NETWORKING COFFEE CHAT
January 5th, 2022