43rd Annual WSRA Conference & Tradeshow
May 21st – 24th, 2023 Yakima Convention Center, Yakima WA
6800 Emerald Rd | Sunnyside, WA (40-minute drive from Convention Center, transportation included)
NSF is one the largest permitted compost facilities in Eastern Washington. We provide drop-off and collection services for most organic products including but not limited to yard trimmings, leaves, fruit pumice, hop residue, untreated wood waste, coffee grinds, food scraps, and grocery produce and pastries. These recycling programs were originally developed to supply nutrients to our own farm and have expanded to serve growers across Eastern Washington.
25905 Vantage Hwy, Ellensburg, WA (50-minute drive from Convention Center, transportation included)
Join us for a 60 minute walking tour that explores the solar array, wind turbine blade, turbine generator and gearbox, and lets you look inside the base of an active wind turbine!
- Closed-toed shoes are REQUIRED.
- Pacemaker- Anyone with a pacemaker is prohibited from entering the turbines due to magnets
- The tour covers a 1/2 mile on gravel trails. Tour participants with mobility issues can arrange vehicle access to the base of the turbine.
- Dress for the weather. Wind speeds average 17 mph and it is typically cooler on the ridge.
- All participants must sign a liability form. Minors must have the liability form signed by a parent or guardian to participate in the tour.
Red Lion Hotel Yakima Center
Guests can book their rooms by calling 509-248-5900 and asking for rooms in the Recycling Conference Block.
2023 WSRA Policy Forum