Join the WSRA Board of Directors
Washington State Recycling Association is seeking candidates for its Board of Directors. Board candidates must be members (precious metal, organization or individual) in good standing who are willing to commit 8 – 12 hours per month to working on WSRA activities. Being part of the WSRA Board is a great way to help set the direction for the association’s work and is rewarding, educational, and lots of fun!
A packet of information about serving on the WSRA board is HERE.
Potential nominees are encouraged to ask questions or get additional information by contacting Brooke Galloway at email@example.com or any of the current board members.
The timeline for the 2022 nomination process is as such:
– Nominations for board positions open (April 12th)
– Nominations close (April 26th)
– WSRA Board of Directors finalizes list of nominees (May 1st)
– Ballots distributed to membership (May 15th )
– Voting ends (May 31st)
– Election results announced (During the Annual Meeting)
– New board members’ terms begin (July 1)
To be considered, please fill out the nomination form below.
Information from this form will be used by the nominating committee to prepare the ballot as well as used to prepare the packet sent to the membership when they are voting.